The three part workshop series at AutoCon 2012 is designed to give attendees insights into the latest strategies to leverage paid search. Brian Pasch, CEO of PCG Consulting and Anita Avram, Strategic Partner Manager from the Google Adwords Premier SMB Partner Program, will be co-presenting these three workshops.
Anita Avram manages AdWords Agency partners for the North America Channel Sales organization at Google. Anita has a wealth of experience in the automotive space, including supporting partners in servicing Tier 3 dealerships as they grow their AdWords Search, Display and Mobile Advertising solutions.
Brian Pasch is the CEO of PCG Consulting. Brian has been helping dealers leveraging the potential of digital marketing for their dealerships since 2005. Brian’s new book “Unfair Advantage” penned for the automotive community will be unveiled at AutoCon 2012. The book is a timely collection of strategies to help car dealers master their business and includes contributions from industry thought leaders including Tracy Myers, George, Nenni, Timothy Martell, Travis Mills, Jimmy Vee, Marc McGurren, Jerry Thibeau, and Craig Lockherd.
Workshop Part 1 – Thursday Sept 6th 10:00 am – Starvine 11
- Paid Search and Its Role In Your Multi-Channel Marketing Strategy
- Comparing The ROI of Paid Search vs. Traditional Media
- Latest Paid Search Advertising Formats & Options
- Google Display Network (GDN)
- Mobile Ad Formats
- Video Ad Formats
- Determining A Budget For Paid Search
- How Much Should I Spend a Month?
- Why Most Dealers Should Increase Their Paid Search Investments
- Winning Campaigns from Automotive Retailers Using Adwords
Workshop Part 2 - Thursday Sept 6th 11:45 am – Starvine 11
- Creating a Paid Search Strategy
- Video Pre-Roll
- Mobile Apps
- Configuring & Measuring Conversion (What Is a Paid Search Lead?)
- Setting Up Goals and Multi-Channel Sales Funnels (MCSF)
- Which Goals Matter?
- How MCSF Helps To Attribute Influence
- Factors To Consider To Increase Conversion
Workshop Part 3 - Thursday Sept 6th 4:00 pm – Starvine 11
- Generating Adwords Management Reports
- What Metrics Should Dealers Be Watching
- Optimizing Your Adwords Campaigns
- Finding Conquest Opportunities
- Use Time and Device Targeting
- How To Leverage A/B Testing
- Kicking The Tires On Google’s Latest Ad Formats
- How To Inspect Your Third Party Adwords Management Vendors
Book Your Conference Attendance Now – All Inclusive Registration
Your registration includes:
- Access to all conference workshops, general sessions, labs, and exhibit hall.
- Breakfast and Lunch each day these meals are offered
- Free access to evening cocktail receptions
- Conference book, shirt, and conference supplies
- Internet Access in all rooms, exhibit hall, and workshops.
- Access to Most Conference Presentations in PDF
- Membership to the AutoCon2012 event website
- Discounts to products and services valued over $10,000